Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Adventure Race Training & Challengers In Next "smash Bros."

By Rob Sutter


As someone who has kept an eye on E3, some games have kept my attention more than others. Amongst the many trailers that I have seen, the upcoming "Super Smash Bros." game has caught my eye the most, though I suppose this is expected from a title boasting several beloved personalities fighting it out. Of course, what is a new fighting game without the debuts of new fighters? There are a few to consider and I believe that they can all work with adventure race training.

I believe the most iconic of the debuting characters in the next game has got to be Mega Man, who was widely anticipated by the fans. He was one of the many that fans demanded be in the series, right alongside Sonic the Hedgehog. Now that Capcom's mascot has seemingly made his appearance, the robot fighter now has to prove himself in this field. While he may be a machine, the truth is that he's going to have to limber up his metallic limbs if he wants to compete.

Mega Man may not be able to work out his robotic limbs, though, in comparison to the normal ones that the Villager from Animal Crossing has. This was one choice that took me by surprise because I had no idea that this character could actually be utilized in a fighting game. However, something as silly as a bug-catching net seemingly makes sense in this realm. Physical activity is something that this character seems to know about from day to day, which actually makes him a viable character.

The Wii Fit Trainer was even more unexpected by me because she's not the kind of character I would have thought could work in a fighting game. She is akin to the people in instructional tapes, telling you the best ways to exercise. However, I think that this is what is able to make her a safe bet as far as events such as Spartan Race are concerned. To me, I think that her limberness and athleticism alike can come together in order to make her a viable contender in adventure race training.

To say that the "Smash Bros." series has great variety would be something of an understatement. To me, there isn't another group that could be potential candidates for adventure race training more than this one. Mega Man, the Animal Crossing Villager, and the Wii Fit Trainer have definitely gained their varied levels of response from the gaming public, some personalities more adored than others. Ultimately, though, I think it comes down to just how well players can utilize them in the game, whether between friends or against the computer.




About the Author:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts